Homeowners HO-3 program|
Direct Physical Loss Replacement Cost Coverage, targets
markets to 75 years and newer, 750 square feet minimum and values from $70,000 minimum. Maximum
limits from $600,000 to $1,000,000 vary by state.
Available in Arizona, California, Georgia and Nevada.
- Other Structures: Direct Physical Loss Replacement Cost.
- Personal Property: Up to 70% of Dwelling Limit, Actual Cash
Value (Replacement Cost Coverage available for additional charge).
- Loss of Use: 20% of Dwelling.
- Personal Liability: $100,000 policy limit included (higher limits
available for additional charge).
- Earthquake: Available in California and Georgia, 10% deductible,
must be frame construction and bolted to a full concrete foundation.
- Pools & Spa: must be completely fenced, filled and maintained.
- Ordinance or Law Coverage