Stand Alone Earthquake|
Available in California, Nevada and Utah. (Additional states coming soon).
- All dwelling ages acceptable (dwellings must be seismically retrofitted; see
policy for retrofitting requirements).
- Dwellings must be frame type construction only (includes frames with
stucco or with less than 1/3 masonry veneer. Masonry construction
acceptable in Nevada and Utah with surcharge applied).
- Slab, basement or concrete perimeter foundation only. (must be on flat ground
with less than 26 degree slope, dwellings built on piers or posts are ineligible)
- Owner Occupied or Tenant Occupied Dwellings acceptable.
- Premium Protection includes:
- Other Structures, 10% of Dwelling;
- Personal Property, 50% of Dwelling;
- Loss of Use, $25,000; $10,000 for building code upgrade;
- Loss Assessment, $10,000; 10% deductible.
- Standard Protection (California only)
- Dwelling; Personal
- Property, $5,000;
- Loss of Use, $1,500;
- $10,000 for building code upgrade; 15% deductible.
- Condo Protection
- Damage to additions;
- Personal Property, up to Coverage C limit;
- Loss of Use, $2,500;
- Loss Assessment, $5,000; 10% deductible.
- Renters Protection
- Personal property up to coverage C limit;
- Loss of use, $2,500; 10%deductible.